Clarity With Goal Setting.
Reading Time: 1 Minute, 25 Seconds
ARE YOU FEELING STUCK AND OVERWHELMED?
I find in my experience as a spiritual life coach, one of the biggest challenges I assist people through is goal setting.
With all the rush and clutter in society now days, it makes it hard to really focus on anything, let alone be very focused on your goals and dreams.
Below are a set of questions designed to help you align with your goals and move forward towards your dream(s) with clarity.
Focusing On The Outcome:
1. What is the specific outcome you are looking for?
2. What is the pain for you not achieving your goal?
Aligning With Your Values:
1. Is the goal aligned with your life vision and/or overall life plan?
2. When you think about this goal does it give you a sense of empowerment, happiness or excitement?
3. If you could have the goal right now what would it take?
1. How will making this change affect other aspects in your life?
2. What might you have to give up or stop doing to achieve this goal?
1. Is your goal the right size to be working on? (if it’s too small, merge it into a larger goal, if its too big, break it down into smaller goals.)
1. What resources do you already have to help you achieve your goal?
2. What resources do you need to help you achieve your goal?
If you have answered all the questions in the sections above, you are well on your way to achieving your goal.
Way to align yourself with clarity while moving forward.
You Deserve It!